You might incur Gmail error code 6922 that arrives while you start to open an attachment in a user’s mail account and confine people from downloading an attachment, a PDF file or any other format. This is also possible that some suspicious mail has received or when Gmail tries to block few attachments like files.
Update the Browser:
You can start by updating the browser you are using so that this issue can get fixed. It is also important to download all the files while accessing your Gmail account. You need to get it through the official website of your Gmail. :
Clear the browser’s cache:
If you want to rectify Gmail error 6922, you have to clear out all the caches and cookies as soon as possible. Follow the steps given below to complete the task: :
• You need to click on more icons that is present in the Google Chrome browser and then choose the More tools option.
• Thereafter, select Clear browsing history option immediately.
• Now, you can proceed to the Clear browsing history part, you just have to choose the checkbox options that is available against cookies and other site and plug-in data as well as cached image and files button.
• Then, you have to choose to delete data from obliterate the following items drop down menu list.
• Just click on the beginning of the time icon.
• And then, click on the clear browsing data option which is present at the bottom of the Windows.
Disable the browser extensions:
You need to disable the browser extensions and then re-launch the web browser as fast as possible.
Disable the antivirus security:
This is recommended to disable the entire antivirus, malware scanners and all the virus checker software which are installed for temporary reasons. And you can also, sign out of the Gmail account and then sign in again for finishing the process.
If the error appears still, you sould go to Gmail Contact.
Komt u uit nederland dan kunt u bellen Gmail Telefoonnummer om ondersteuning te krijgen vanuit Nederland.